I’ve lived around St. Louis my whole life, been a mom for fourteen years and an at-home mom for a good chunk of that time. I’ve spent many a day looking for free stuff to do with my own kids, my Cub Scouts or my friend’s kids–and now I want to share!
I’ve visited other cities with my family and could NOT believe how much it costs to entertain them. The St. Louis CVC looked at a bunch of other cities and could not find ONE town that beat St. Louis in free stuff for families.
If you want to keep track off all the free stuff I find for you to do with your kids, you can follow me on Twitter and Facebook or just Subscribe to get me in your reader.
Here’s some of my favorites so far:
- Free Admission and Parking: St. Louis Science Center
- How to Visit the St. Louis Zoo for Free
- World Bird Sanctuary: This Place is For the Birds
- Where the Wild Life Are: Lone Elk Park
- Free Meals for Kids in St. Louis
- Free Apps for Your Kids (National)
- Free Family Activities at the Art Museum
- Free Kid Craft at Lowes
- Indoor Places to Play for Free
- Free Museum: Powder Valley Nature Center
- Get into the Magic House for Free
- Free DYI Paper Robot to Build and Play
- Play with Free Paper Dolls
- Free Story Time at St. Louis Area Libraries
- Display Kid Art with this Recycled Mock Canvas
- Too Cold to Play Outside, So Break Out the iPad
- Who Let the Penguins Out?
- Making Paper Airplanes and a Free Plane to Try
- Tour a Chocolate Factory, Because Its Free. And Its Chocolate.
- DYI Toys: Make a Garage for All Those Hot Wheels You Keep Stepping On
- Let Barbie Be the Queen of Cardboard
- Temple Run 2 is Out and It Is a Freebie
- More Birthday Goodness: Free Burgers
- Someone Else Can Read Them a Story for Once
- Everything is Better in 3D
- Kids Club and Free Birthday Cupcake
- Online Storytime for Your Kids