Here at StLMotherhood we love a great playground. The kids get some fresh air and exercise, and mom gets to sit on the sidelines and enjoy a little peace (if not quiet).
This list* is no where near all inclusive yet, but we’re working on it. I’ve included cool playgrounds and other places where kids can get quality playtime.
- Top Ten Things to Do and See in Forest Park
- Dennis and Judith Jones Variety Wonderland in Forest Park
- Turtle Park next to the Zoo
- Faust Park at the Butterfly House
- Des Peres Park
- Simpson Park in Valley Park
- Kircher Park in Eureka
- Discovery Playground in St. Charles
- Tree Top Playground in Clayton
- Zachary’s Playground in Lake St. Louis
- Brendan’s Playground in O’Fallon, MO
- Whittle Shortline Railroad toy store
- Creation Station at the Transportation Museum
- Missouri Botanical Garden Children’s Garden
- Sledding Art Hill
*Please note: many of the reviews on this page were written at Examiner.com where yours truly is a paid blogger. Examiner is a little ad happy, but I will get paid for your page views. Thanks for visiting. Other reviews have been gathered from the web-at-large from trustworthy sites.