Ever look for free coloring pages for your kid to color? Me too. Sometimes you can find cool stuff, and sometimes…not so much. I’ve searched the internet for you and found these pure St. Louis coloring book pages. And they’re all free!
Coloring is a great–and generally quiet–activity for your kid to do when it’s too cold or too hot to play outside. I found these silly coloring pages of things from St. Louis for your kid. Just print them out and hand them to your little Picasso.
St. Louis Coloring and Activity book
Here’s a whole 2018 St. Louis activity book from the St. Louis CVC, plus, they still have the 2017 book online. It has coloring pages, mazes and dot-to-dots. It’s a PDF, so you’ll have to download it. Keep your eyes peeled for the original book at kid friendly tourist locations–we found a hard copy at Purina Farms and it had a great Magic House coupon in it. (When I find the 2019, I’ll post it too!)
- The Gateway Arch, and here, here too, and one last time.
- St. Louis Cardinal Logo (and other Major League Teams)
- Fredbird (and other baseball mascots)
- St. Louis Blues Logo
- St. Louis Rams Helmet (and other NFL Teams)
- Charles Lindbergh and the Spirit of St. Louis,
- Daniel Boone
- Clydesdale (and other horses)
- Elephants (Tell your kid it’s Raja and his baby Kenzi!)
- Missouri Coloring page from Crayola
- Tom Sawyer coloring page
If that’s not enough for you, you can make your own coloring pages with this Free App from Crayola. FYI, if you’re a regular around here, you might have noticed this is actually an old post pulled out of my archives. I freshed up the links for you and reposted. Why? Because three of the color pages had inexplicably turned into pictures of elephants, and one coloring site was forced to move to a new URL. I’m still trying to figure out the elephant thing.