Look, we all know that having a date night with your hubs is really, really important.
I’m mean. Really.
But how do you wedge it into your busy schedule? Once kids are added to the mix, taking a night off just for mom and dad might seem selfish, if not down right impossible.
This is your life, and quite possibly your relationship, that we’re saving here.
5 Reasons You Might Need a Date Night
- The last time you went to the theater, you saw Elsa on ice skates.
- Pizza and Netflix is nice, but it’s not a date. Not. A. Date.
- Your diaper bag has become your purse.
- You introduce yourself as “Mason’s mom.”
- All your pants are yoga pants.