I’ve been thinking about our Summer Bucket List and noticing a lot of cool bloggers out there have created some AWESOME crafts to get that list done. Would a literal bucket full of ideas help you this summer, or do you prefer to work off a list on the frig?
Rather than reinvent the wheel (or the bucket) I’m posting some links for you to explore:
- A colorful collection of clothes pins from Serenity You
- A collection of Popsicle sticks from Good + Happy Day
- A board of mystery envelops from Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!
- A lunchbox full of ideas from Fun Family Crafts
- A bucket full of scraps of paper from Becky’s Buzzings
It looks like there are two schools of thought on Summer Bucket Lists.
1) Make a specific list of places to go and things to do.
2) Make a list of activities kids can do when they get bored.
Check out my Pinterest Board to see images of the summer buckets I’ve been pinning!
Love this post? Don't miss a thing! Follow me over at Google+, where all the cool kids are!